Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting Started.

Hi there, and welcome to hiccups!  I direct that welcome as much to myself as I do to you, since this is my very first entry, of what I hope will become a thick virtual diary of my architectural practice.  I’ve decided to start hiccups in order to document the processes, quirks and mishaps that occur during remodeling projects.  The highlighted jobs will be primarily residential remodels, since those are keeping me busy these days.  
 
I find myself struggling to ‘make a mental note’ of issues that come up during the design and construction of these projects, but the fact of the matter is that a blog’s memory can beat the heck out of mine any day of the week.  I'm turning to this blog to help me learn from my own experiences, and if it can help some others along the way, well that would be the icing on the cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment